Well, another week is coming to a close…and I have a lot to be thankful for. 🙂 After the past several weeks of not doing so well with recording my blessings, I found that I was able to keep track of them better this week. I think God is answering my prayers by helping me to focus on the positives and on the blessings that He bestows on me.
So here is my list of things that I am grateful for!
- Getting me through the work week
- A nice visit with the Hubby on his break at Target
- An engrossing new book to read, called “Hush, Hush” by Becca Fitzpatrick
- The opportunity to sleep in
- Yummy breakfast sandwiches from Dunkin’ Donuts
- A nice time with family at our nephew’s birthday party
- Strength to clean up the house when I didn’t feel like it
- An iced mocha latte from Dunkin’
- Visiting a new park with the Hubby
- My eyesight! I take it for granted so often.
- A delicious taco dinner with all the fix-in’s
- That I was able to take Daisy on a walk to my in-law’s house and then sit and talk with them for a bit
- Being told that I am my boss’ most reliable worker 😀
- For a tasty stromboli dinner, especially since someone else made it and all we had to do was heat it up!
- The Hubby and I got to watch several good episodes of NCIS together
- My boss told me that my job will continue until the end of May or the beginning of June, when I thought it was going to end sooner
- A productive day at work
- A beautiful sunset
Thanks for reading! I hope that my list has been encouraging, and that maybe it sparks in you the desire to keep track of your blessings – if you’re not already. 😉 Doing so has really helped to change my perspective on life…for the better! ❤